Posture First Exercise Therapy offers multi-day workshops that are intended to:
- Remind you that you can change your mindset.
- Educate you about static and dynamic posture.
- Explain about and show you the difference between functional and dysfunctional posture.
- Help you identify your posture deviations.
- Introduce you to some posture alignment exercises.
- Encourage you to take responsibility for your posture (and health).
- Encourage you to commit to working towards a fully functional and pain-free body.
- Encourage you to move more than you are (probably) moving.
- Discuss and point to other resources available to you.
Posture First Exercise Therapy workshops do not:
- Offer a magic, effortless solution to ease your pain or improve your posture.
- Allow you to hand over responsibility for your body to someone else.
- Fix you.
- Eliminate your pain.
*The exercises do improve posture and reduce or eliminate pain, but you are the one who puts forth the effort.
Click here to view the Workshop Schedule.